A highly specialised network of reliable and target-oriented suppliers is important to us as part of our quality management. However, thanks to steady growth, Intercarat is looking to increase and strengthen this existing group within production and capital goods.
Procurement of production and capital goods
In this sector we are looking for companies who
- are also located in the tripoint of France/Germany/Switzerland or who can deliver there within specified deadlines
- can provide evidence of established quality management – beyond their certification
- can explain their working procedures feasibly and clearly at an appointment on-site.
Before you send us a proposal, please also ensure that you meet our minimum requirements:
- Certification in accordance with ISO 9001 or in accordance with ISO TS 16949
- Compliance with RoHS 2011/65/EU, WEEE 2012/19/EU and REACH (regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006)
- Compliance with our Code of Conduct
Please include the completed supplier self-assessment with your proposal. Then send all documents to purchase(at)intercarat.com.
Procurement of office and consumable materials
We would ask you to refrain from sending in offers for this sector as only one specific distributor handles the purchasing of these articles.